How to clean Barbie Dolls face? There are different ways to clean your Barbie doll’s face, from using wet wipes to soapy water or even any solvent to remove any ink marks. Read on to know more.
Barbie dolls are well-established toys all over the world. Almost all the girls love playing with barbie dolls, and it is great entertainment for them. But as kids keep playing with barbie dolls, they like to dress them, comb their hair, and sometimes even scribble their faces.
Many people ask this question: how to clean Barbie Dolls’ faces? There are different ways to wash your barbie doll’s face. You can use wet wipes, soap, water, and a toothbrush. If your doll’s face has some ink mark you can use some solvents to clean and remove those stains. Let us look at certain ways and tips to clean your doll’s face.
In this article, let us further look at:
- How do you clean a doll’s face?
- How do you get stains out of Barbie faces?
- How do you clean old Barbie Dolls?
- How do you deep clean a Barbie doll?
- How To Wash Barbie Dolls hairs?
You might also like to read : How To Make Paper Dolls Stand Up
How Do You Clean A Dolls Face?
You need to clean the doll’s face from time to time and keep it in good condition for your kids to play. So whether you have one doll or many, you can clean them often.
You can clean your doll’s face using wet wipes or a wet cloth. But if the doll is a bit dirty, you can use soap water and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. You can use a soft cloth or a toothbrush to rub over the doll’s face to remove the stain marks.
How Do You Get Stains Out Of Barbie Faces
Barbie dolls are a treasure for girls, and they like dressing them up every time. However, any stain on their face will not make them look good at all. Luckily, there are various ways you can clean and remove the stain from their faces.
Using Benzoyl Peroxide
Benzoyl Peroxide is used to treat acne and scars. It is one of the best ways to remove a stain from your doll’s face. But it is excellent in remove any stains or marks from any surfaces as well. You need to look for a cream with at least 10% of Peroxide. You may even have it at home for your acne spot treatment.
- You just need to apply it to your fingertips and rub it over your doll’s face to use this product.
- Then cover it up with plastic to let it moist for some time. If you simply leave it in the open air, it will dry out fast and won’t work effectively.
- When you use the cream, make sure you protect your doll’s hair. You can cover the hair using a towel or any cloth.
- You can leave your doll outside in direct sunlight (not extremely hot) for some time. It will help bleach out the doll’s face and remove the stain faster.
- Use a wet cloth to clean your doll’s face, and you are done.
Using Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the best ways to clean your doll’s face from stains or marks.
- Just add a teaspoon of soda to a bowl and mix it with water to make a paste. Apply the paste over the stain using a toothbrush and gently rub it in a circular motion. You will see the stain will start fading out.
- Make sure to tie the doll’s hair up and then apply the paste. Then clean the face with a wet cloth.
Using Rubbing Alcohol
You can use rubbing alcohol to remove the stain as well. Simply dip it in a cotton ball and rub over the stain marks. Keep checking if the stain is fading out. You may need to moisten the cotton again and keep doing it until it is completely removed.
How Do You Clean Old Barbie Dolls?
Most of the Barbie dolls are made of vinyl plastic and may become sticky over time. It is pretty easy to remove the stickiness and clean those old vintage Barbie dolls. To remove the stickiness, many people use alcohol. They then apply talcum powder to remove the stickiness.
While some people simply wash the doll’s face with warm soapy water and then apply powder.
You might also like to read : Why Do Amish Dolls Not Have Faces
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Deep Clean A Barbie Doll?
As kids play with barbie dolls and even put them in their mouths. It is necessary to clean them often as bacteria and germs get in them that may cause cold or flu. There are ways you can deep clean your barbie doll. One of the best ways to deep clean your barbie doll is using a bleach solution with water.
- For this, you first need to clean your doll with soap water and then wash it off with clean water. Let it dry for some time.
- Use a tablespoon of bleach solution in a gallon of water and spray them on your doll.
- You can then place the toys outside and let them air dry.
You can wash most of the plastic dolls in dishwater and clean them. Simply place them on a washing rack and set the cycle. Make sure to turn off the drying option. Another way of cleaning your doll is using rubbing alcohol and water.
How To Wash Barbie Dolls Hairs?
You can wash your Barbie doll’s hair using a shampoo or mild conditioner, or baby soap.
Simply put a small amount of shampoo in your palm and massage your doll’s hairs. Let the shampoo be there for a few minutes, and then rinse it off with water. Brush your doll’s hairs gently and untangle the hairs.
If your doll is old and the hairs are more damaged, consider using a gentle fabric softener. This way, you can clean your doll’s hair and restore its smooth and shiny hairs.
You might also like to read : Why Do Cabbage Patch Dolls Smell Good
So How To Clean A Barbie Dolls Face?
There are many ways to clean your barbie doll’s face. You should often wash your doll’s face with mild soap and water and remove all the dirt and grime. Keep their face clean.
I hope you will find it helpful to clean the stains from the doll’s face using the above methods.