Toys touch every aspect of a kid’s exciting world. Read some of the best toy quotes that bring out every emotion attached with toys.
Who is a child’s forever friend? Duh, Toys! They are the best companion any child could ever have. And why is that? Toys are far more adjustable than your best friend’s. They never argue with you nor dominate you with their playing rules.
They won’t feel bad if you ignore them for another toy or pick them up randomly to play in your leisure time. Toys accommodate your whims and still smother you with unconditional love.
Leave alone children, even the happiest adults are the ones who have had the opportunity to grow up with a memorable toy by their side. Spending your childhood playing with your favorite toy enhances your self-esteem and problem-solving skills.
Apart from lifting the mood, toys penetrate a child’s overall development. Toys enhance cognitive development, fine motor skills, emotional stability, physical growth, and much more.
Children Toy Quotes
If you take a peek into your child’s miniature world, you will find an enormous scope for play. They help your child drift into the world of imagination. Toys fill your child’s heart with joy and triumph.
- A toy a day keeps the sadness away.
- A day spent with toys, always a day well spent.
- So many toys. So little time!
- Sun may rise from the West or day becomes night, but a kid never stops playing with toys ever.
- The toy is powerful.
- For a kid, toys are the only known antidote for boredom.
- A toy is like a sky that gives limitless happiness, peace, and love to kids.
- A good toy is 90% child and 10% toy.
- For a kid, a toy is the taste of pure water and the radiance of the sun and moon.
- A toy is a sweet fragrance on the earth, and it is the life of every child.
- I am a geeky toy collector, and to have toys of your characters is unbelievably cool.
The Best Toy Quotes for Parents
Only if you could penetrate your child’s heart would you understand the crucial role toys play in their lives. Though sometimes parents underestimate the child’s psychological need to play with a toy, deep within, they know that toys impart immeasurable happiness to their kid.
- Toys are children’s words and play is their language.
- The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent.
- Children do not need more. The best toy a child can have is a parent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.
- The relation between a child and a toy is like a relation of flower and its fragrance as both cannot be separated.
- Educational toys are the best investment for children that pays you the best interest in the form of values and ethics.
- You will always be your child’s favorite toy.
- No matter how old you are, if a little kid hands you a toy phone… you answer it.
- Toys are not only meant for playing but also for enhancing knowledge and skills.
- A child is going to remember who was there, not what was spent on them. Kids outgrow toys and outfits, but they never outgrow time and love.
- Let your son play with dolls because one day he will become a confident, loving, nurturing father, uncle, big brother, friend, or partner.
- Don’t kill yourself working trying to give the best to your children. When they grow up, they won’t remember the expensive toys, but the lovely moments they had with you.
- Planes, trains, trucks, and toys. There is nothing quite like your little boy.
Childhood Memories Toy Quotes
When you are all grown up, your heart yearns to be a child again. You fondly remember childhood years and the toys you had played with. You can revive your childhood memories with these heart-touching toy quotes.
- No one ever forgets a toy that made him or her supremely happy as a child, even if that toy is replaced by one like it that is much nicer.
- A toy car is a projection of a real car, made small enough for a child’s hand and imagination to grasp. A real car is a projection of a toy car, made large enough for an adult’s hand and imagination to grasp.
- What I have got from my childhood aren’t toys, but memories. And happy memories are better than a toy.
- We don’t stop playing with toys because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing with toys.
- In the end, kids won’t remember the number of toys you bought them. They will remember the time you spent with them.
- The happiest adults are those who never buried old toys or abandoned imaginary friends.
- What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever.
- To this day, I have the fondest memories of some of my old toys.
- That childhood toy you used to carry around with you 24/7
Motivational Toy Quotes
Toys bridge the gap between you and happiness. They can be fundamental in inspiring you to push yourself towards success. The toys you choose as a kid will determine your character and future.
- Give children toys that are powered by their imagination, not by batteries.
- Toys not only entertain. They also build minds, instil goals.
- They are purely and solely meant for education and enjoyment.
- There’s always going to be someone with a bigger toy than yours.
- The coolest toys don’t have to be bought; they can be built. Sometimes the only way they’ll ever exist is for you to make them yourself.
- Our problem is that we go from toy to toy rather than from glory to glory.
- A billion years or so into eternity, how many toys we accumulated during this life will not seem too terribly important.
- Life is like a very short visit to a toy shop between birth and death.
- As a child, we always wanted to grow up. But now we realize that broken toys and lost pencils were much better than broken hearts and lost friends.
These toy quotes not only bring out the beauty of toys but also emphasize their importance in a kid’s life. So, read these above-mentioned quotes and relive your childhood days again!